MD graduate checklist
For fourth-year MD students planning to graduate in May (this is a comprehensive list that is meant to serve as a guideline. It is the responsibility of every graduate to continue paying attention to any e-mails and/or notifications from WU regarding Commencement expectations):
• Update parent information
• Visitors: Make travel and lodging reservations
• File Intent to Graduate by Dec. 20 – required to graduate and to walk
• Order cap and gown at Grad Fair Days at Danforth Campus Bookstore (orders due March 29)
Complete 4-week Required Capstone Course – Block 1 Feb. 11 to March 7
• Settle university finances
• Turn in pager and scrubs (you will receive an email with instructions)
• Medical Alumni Awards Dinner, April 6 – Ritz-Carlton Hotel Ballroom
Complete 4-week Required Capstone Course – Block 2 March 11 to April 4
• Pick up cap and gown
• Pre-Commencement reception at 5 p.m.
• Commencement ceremonies – all-university at 8:30 a.m.; MD ceremony at 3 p.m.
• Return cap and gown