Month-by-month checklist for intended 2023 graduates of Washington University School of Medicine
Graduates must register to attend the all-university morning Commencement ceremony. If you receive a “You are not registered with Marching Order” message, please be sure to include your student ID along with a message to email@example.com.
- File Intent to Graduate by Dec. 22 – required to graduate
- Confirm contact information and parent information
- Check degree requirements before scheduling spring electives
- Schedule Financial Aid Exit Interview – required for all students who received financial aid
- Order regalia
- Fourth-Year Capstone Course (Weeks 41-44) begins – 1/30/23-2/24/23
- Fourth-Year Capstone Course (Weeks 45-48) begins – 2/27/23-3/24/23
- Submit Hooder Survey by February 28
- Regalia will be available for pick-up starting on Thursday, May 11 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the WUSM campus store.
- Return regalia by Friday, May 20.
Commencement – Monday, May 15, 2023
- 9 a.m.: University-wide commencement ceremony
- 11 a.m.: Commencement festival
- 3 p.m.: Schoolwide ceremony