Directions & Parking
5 p.m. Thursday | Medical Campus
Farrell Learning and Teaching Center
520 S. Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108
Guests may find metered street parking (limited) or use one of several parking garages on campus. The reception location is easily accessible via the MetroLink’s Central West End station as well. Click map below for location and parking details.
All-university Commencement Ceremony
8:30 a.m. Friday | Danforth Campus
See maps and directions to the Danforth Campus »
MD Commencement Recognition Ceremony
3 p.m. Friday | America’s Center
America’s Center, Ferrara Theatre, 7th Street entrance
Convention Plaza, 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101
Use the 7th Street entrance; the Washington Avenue Entrance at 8th Street requires a much longer walk.
See 7th Street entrance in Google Maps »
Standard Parking Plaza Garage, corner of 7th Street and Convention Plaza
See parking garage in Google Maps »
Due to possible traffic delays, we recommend you refer to the MoDOT website or specifically, its real-time traffic map page to choose your route.
MetroLink light rail
Take red- or blueline to Convention Center Station and follow walking directions listed below.
Directions to and from the America’s Center:
Directions TO the America’s Center
- Take I-64 (US 40) east toward downtown St. Louis.
- Use Exit 40B, “Broadway & 6th Street – Last Missouri Exit”.
- Turn left on Gratoit.
- Proceed 2 blocks on Gratoit to 4th Street, turn left.
- Proceed 14 blocks on 4th Street to Convention Plaza, turn left.
- Proceed 3 blocks on Convention Plaza to 7th Street. You will be at the Convention Plaza Entrance at America’s Center – marked “Ferrara Theater.”
- Enter the parking garage on the right side of 7th Street.
Directions FROM the America’s Center to I-64/40
- Exiting the garage, turn right onto 7th Street and proceed to Washington Ave. (Note – An alternative would be to use Convention Plaza to Broadway and turn right.)
- Turn left onto Washington Ave. and proceed two blocks to Broadway.
- Turn right on Broadway, continue south (passing Busch Stadium on your right) to the westbound entrance to I-64 (US 40).
Directions TO the America’s Center from Kingshighway / the Medical Campus
- Take Kingshighway (North) to Lindell.
- Turn right on Lindell.
- Proceed on Lindell (approximately 4.1 miles) to 7th Street.
- (Note – When you cross Compton, Lindell becomes Olive.)
- Turn left on 7th Street.
- Proceed 2 blocks on 7th Street and cross through Washington Ave.
- Proceed 1 block on 7th Street. The entrance to the Parking Garage on the left side of 7th Street.
Directions FROM the America’s Center to Kingshighway / the Medical Campus
- Exiting the garage, turn right onto 7th Street and proceed to Washington Ave.
- Turn right on Washington Avenue and proceed to Tucker Blvd.
- Turn left on Tucker Blvd. and proceed to Olive.
- Turn right on Olive and proceed to Kingshighway. (Note: When you cross Compton, Olive becomes Lindell.)
- Turn left on Kingshighway.
- Take a redline or blueline train east to the Convention Center Station at Sixth & Washington (this Metro station is after the ‘8th & Pine’ station).
- Take escalator upstairs to Washington.
- Turn left on Washington.
- Walk west 1 block on Washington to 7th Street, turn right.
- Walk north 2 blocks on 7th Street to Convention Plaza Entrance.